Saturday 13 April 2013

Superdrug, Boots and The Body Shop Beauty Haul


Good morning! (Or good afternoon, evening, gah whenever you'll be reading this!)

I know, I know, I've been gone for a while, which is entirely my own fault for being so busy and not managing my time properly! I promise that after my exams you will see a whole lot more of me!

It sort of dawned on me yesterday that something I really love doing is blogging and talking to other people about things I love (admittedly, mostly makeup), so I'm really going to try hard.

Anyway, I thought i'd start it off with a bit of a mini beauty haul, mostly from Superdrug, but a few from Boots and The Body Shop.

Oooh look at the bundle of goodies!



Firstly, from Superdrug I picked up a Max Factor eyeshadow - which is just so beautiful. My crappy camera doesn't give it justice at all, but it's a lovely brown that also has a lot of shimmer and a green tone to it, it's from the earth line I believe, which I think you can still pick up! I got this in the clearance section because the lid was a little faulty, but as soon as I got it home I managed to drop it, so I didn't buy it smashed, I swear! This was only around £1, when they're about £4.99 normally I believe.



Next thing I caved in and bought was from The Body Shop, and it's just a shimmery white eyeshadow, that I thought would be perfect for inner eye highlighting. I've used this since and it is such a nice consistency, not chalky at all which is perrrrfect! I think this was around £2.



Next, in the old season clearance section bit of Superdrug, I picked up these two GOSH loose powders. One of them is a white powder, and the other a very holographic grey, which has lots of different colours in it! These are so lovely as loose powders, but I can't help feeling that I won't use them enough, loose powders are such a hassle, no? The pigmentation of the white one is super, and I'm sure I'll find the time to use them! These were in the sale, so I think they were only around £1.




Finally, I caved into buying MORE lipstick! I really don't need anymore, but seeing these in boots for cheap as they have changed the packaging now, I had to get them.. and I am not at all disappointed! I have two colours, in 'Peace' (left) and 'Belle' (right), and they are perfect for my constantly dry lips. I love using Belle over other lipsticks so they will stay on longer and not attack my lips! Peace is a brighter, more corally shade, whereas Belle is perfect for everyday wear.


What do you think guys? Have you tried any of these?

x x x

1 comment:

  1. I love Belle. Really tate the 17 lipsticks! X

    ReplyDelete