Sunday 28 July 2013

MAC Lipstick in 'Crosswires' | Datingcoral

MAC Cremesheen lipstick in 'Crosswires' RRP: £15


MAC lipstick in 'Crosswires' is probably the epitome of my perfect lipstick. The colour is absolutely perfect - the bee's knees. MAC lipsticks are notoriously amazing, yet greatly overpriced, and this is only the second I have graced my makeup collection with. My other, 'Impassioned', has an Amplified finish and I have always found it a little drying on my dry, dry lips. YET, the Cremesheen finish of this beauty is amazing and feels more like a gloss or a balm - even though the colour can be built up. Truly (dare I say it?!) worth the pricetag.*

Now, I love my corals, but I have nothing this colour in my collection. Its pinky, but nothing fuchsia-tastic. It also is more of an everyday shade for me, as especially as it wears on the lips, it just looks smashing.

So. MAC 'Crosswires'. A very worthwhile investment, and something that I would repurchase even if it snapped or melted tomorrow.



*although I purchased mine for £11 in dutyfree, which is much better if you ask me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment