Friday 1 February 2013

OPI collection

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while! I actually did this post just before Christmas, but I never posted it. Kera-zee.
I'm so so exited, so I thought I'd give you a quick post about my collection of OPI nail varnishes. I absolutely love nail varnish, and my collection of OPI is ever growing!



Okay, so to start I have the OPI Top coat and Natural nail base coat. These are just standard, and my nail varnish does stay on longer, although I never see my nail polishes chip easily.





Then I have two crackle polishes. One was in a set (white shatter) and the other I picked up free from the Clothes Show (red shatter).


(picture sourced from Flickriver)

Moving on to colours, I have a beaaaautiful coral colour called 'Bright lights - big colour', I love this so much!



Then I have a purpley-browny-gray (good description there), called 'I brake for manicures'. I only got this recently as it was an early christmas present, but it is really lovely - especially for winter!



Then I have probably my favourite colour, called 'Mermaid's tears'. This is part of the pirates of the Caribbean set I think, but it is a light greeny blue colour, which is properly lovely.



I also have 'Sea you in hollywood' which is a shiny navy, but it's not sparkly.. it's more metallic. It's still such a lovely wintery colour.


Another really recent one I have acquired is 'Suzi takes the wheel', which is a great mushroom colour.


What sort of colours do you love? Do you have any OPI?


(images sourced from Google images because my camera has mysteriously disappeared)

No comments:

Post a Comment